Hey ladies! I’m Tiff, a scientist turned work-from-home mom. I am here to help YOU realize your mom dreams by offering advice and encouragement in the areas of faith, family, finances and fun – everything you need to be the mom you aspire to be!
Whether you work from home or from an office, or you’re a stay at home mom (which we all know is a full time job itself), you will find helpful articles on real life issues from teething to making a steady income and so much more. Basically, anything that will help you grow as a woman and as a mom is fair game here!
If you are ready to grab this life by the horns and be all that you can be, come join me for the ride! Together we can take our motherhood, our businesses, our family life, and our faith to the next level!
Find Out Who You’re Hearing From!
I’m just an average woman who never stops moving forward. I have goals and dreams, and I never want to look at any part of my life and say “Sure, I’m fine with staying right here.” Instead, I want to keep the mindset that things can always be strengthened and bettered with some effort.
No, that doesn’t mean that I am unhappy with my life…quite the contrary. I can always be a better mom, a better entrepreneur, a better Christian, and a better person in general.
I have 2 amazing little boys, 9 months and 2 years old. I began a home-based business when I was pregnant with our first son, while still working my corporate job, and was able to replace my salary by the time he was born. I said goodbye to the corporate world just prior to his arrival, and have been a work-from-home mom ever since!
Do you wish you could quit your corporate job and work from home too? I would love to help you find a great work at home opportunity so you can live the dream too!
What Caused Me to Start a Blog?
I have always been a go-getter. I skipped the 8th grade and finished high school when I was 16. After that, I went through college and worked 3 jobs (a full-time and 2 part-time jobs at the same time) to pay my way. It took me 8 years to get my 4 year degree, but I had no debt upon graduation, and I was fully vested in a corporate company.
I have spent most of my career days at a lab bench (or my accompanying office). I have worked in medical, quality control, technical service, and cardiac arrhythmia laboratories, and left a lasting impression on each with my expertise and process improvements. But I always wanted more…I wanted to be the boss – my own boss.
A somewhat helpful opportunity arose when I was pregnant with my first son. I wanted to be able to stay home with him, but still be a business woman. So I began seeking out work-from-home positions. I landed a job with a popular search engine as an independent contractor. In a sense, I became my own boss, although not completely. So I kept searching until I found the perfect fit: becoming a lifestyle blogger and empowering other women to do the same.
I want to help you reach your goals, become a better mom, grow spiritually, and begin a home-based business. Sometimes all it takes is a little encouragement or guidance. I’m here to offer you as much of those things as possible! I am all about equipping and empowering women.
Just for Fun
Here are 20 fun and random facts about me:
- I have a degree in molecular genetics.
- I am a coffee connoisseur.
- I am definitely a night owl…as far as possible from being a morning person.
- I taught myself how to play guitar when I was 12.
- My favorite books are Psalms and Proverbs…worship and wisdom, baby!
- I love taking photos.
- I am one of the most impatient people you will ever meet…and I’m working on that!
- I have moved over 30 times.
- I never got past the 80’s…music just went downhill after that.
- I am OCD…and ADD…ugh.
- I have been to Greece, Mexico, Guatemala, Canada, Switzerland, France, Germany, the Netherlands, Austria, and Italy.
- I have a major weakness for ice cream.
- I am an amazing chef…but I can’t bake to save my life.
- I could absolutely live without a TV…and actually would prefer it.
- I like lists.
- I prefer an actual book in my hand to any type of electronic substitute.
- I’m a bargain shopper. Call me cheap…I call it smart shopping!
- I don’t have one favorite color. Blues and greens and melons are all all equal in my book.
- I love journals and pens.
- I prefer dark chocolate…especially when it’s mixed with some type of coffee.
Now that you know me a little better, I hope you will stick around and share your journey with me. There is so much for us to learn from each other. Let’s get started! Click on Subscribe below to receive my free Blog Account Information storage sheet! I look forward to hearing from you!